Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Gimme a break, gimme a break~

Hello, there loyal readers (I'm sure there are at least two of you out there so I'm not embarrassing myself). It's been a while since I've posted since this semester has been pretty jam-packed. Fortunately I'm now in Winter Break™, which means I have some spare time and spare brainmeat energy to use for nerd shit like roleplaying games.

I was too lazy to change the filename. Source is an artist named bkub.

Here are some things I'll try to post here before the Spring semester starts:
-XCOM: Enemy Unknown/Within's version of Chrysallids for Unisytem Classic
-XCOM: Enemy Unknown/Within's version of Sectoids (and maybe their variants too, I dunno) for Unisystem Classic and Heroes & Other Worlds
-Complaints about double standards for Player/PC knowledge split
-A comic book review or two
-Ravenloft stuff 
-Some of the stuff I started on but didn't finish
-A bunch of other crap most people won't care about


See you guys again in a few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment